Here is our current Banning Guidelines for the game. If you feel that your ban was unwarranted, please feel free to submit a ticket with the Subject line: Ban Appeal – (Your Steam ID).
To find the steam ID we’re requesting, it’s the number after “profiles” in the url on steam. Here is an example of what we’re looking for: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/##############
We will then investigate it and respond accordingly.
Below you’ll find our banning guidelines.
- Misconduct :
- Offensive Names – Contains vulgar, defamatory, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise offensive, including any usernames which are sexual in nature.
- Behavior / Language
- Unacceptable Names (Name change will be required)
- Impersonations – Impersonating someone else, including, without limitation, another user, tribe or Game Master ("GM")
- Offensive Phrases
- False Reports
- Benefit Hacking (Taking advantage of a hacker’s exploit.)
- Partying or making use of hackers
- Hack Related Chat
- Providing hack information
- Requesting hack information
- Duplicating dinos and items
- Promotion of Scam Activities
- Advertising Hack Sites
- Linking / Discussing Inappropriate Sites
- Intentionally receiving hacked items
PVP Griefing Specific:
- Building in the map
PVE Griefing Specific:
- Block access to house structures with structures or creatures
- Hold players/creatures hostage
- Spam the map with structures
- Build inside the map
- Posting Account Information
- Posting Personal Information
- Racism / Hate Mongering
- Heavy or Explicit Sexual Language
- Abusing Bugs/Glitches
- Account Theft
- Hacking another player's account
- Stealing items
- Selling In-Game items/currency/services for real world currency
Guidelines are subject to change without notification.
In extreme cases, Snail Games USA reserves the right to immediately suspend player accounts pending an investigation. All banning is at the Game Master’s discretion.