Try these quick fixes in the meantime, while we work on getting this resolved in the near future:
- Lowering the bandwidth in the settings
- Triggering death before the server exit (may need a house mates help)
If you are still having issues with your game not loading fully and stopping at 99% before it blacks out, please submit a ticket to us. Along with this inquiry, it would be helpful if you could provide a copy of your DxDiag to us, and a list of the servers you are unable to access.
To run a DxDiag report follow the steps below:
- If you are running Windows Vista or higher go to your task bar.
- Click on, "Start Button".
- Click on, "Run".
- In the pop-up window enter DxDiag and hit ok.
- The DirectX Diagnostic Tool pop-up window should appear.
- Click on, "Save all information".
- Save As" window should be present.
- Click on, "Save" (The file should be saved to your desktop as DxDiag.txt)
- Exit the DirectX Diagnostic Tool.
With this information, we'll be able to send it to the development team as they should be able to look into it further.