We have a forum thread to help with basic troubleshooting. If you go to this thread to test out all possible solutions regarding your technical issue, you may be able to resolve it without needing to contact us:
Please read these over, and complete the steps in their entirety if they apply to your problem up to the point that the issue is resolved. There is no need to go through all the troubleshooting steps if it is resolved along the way. If this does not resolve your issue, please try the following troubleshooting steps:
Please visit our Steam Page and make sure it meets the requirements. You can do so by going here
If you're able to run it, but still having issues, please then submit a ticket with either a DxDiag report attached. You can do so with these steps:
For PC, please attach a DxDiag for review.
To run a DxDiag report follow the steps below:
- If you are running Windows Vista or higher go to your task bar.
- Click on, ""Start Button"".
- Click on, ""Run"".
- In the pop-up window enter DxDiag and hit ok.
- The DirectX Diagnostic Tool pop-up window should appear.
- Click on, ""Save all information"".
- Save As"" window should be present.
- Click on, ""Save"" (The file should be saved to your desktop as DxDiag.txt)
- Exit the DirectX Diagnostic Tool.