If you’re having issues in game, and you would like to contact Customer Support, follow these steps below on how to "Submit a Ticket":
To submit a ticket you need to have created an account on the Dark and Light page.
- Head over to the Customer Support page and click "Submit a Request" at the upper right hand side of the page. (On mobile devices, it should be on the bottom left)
- You will then be prompted to log in to your "Dark and Light" account if you have not done so already.
- If you do not have an account, you will need to create one. Once your account is created, proceed to sign in to submit your request.
- You will then need to fill in the boxes with your info.
- For example: If you have a adventurer issue, please select "adventurer issue", and from there you can choose your specific issue, and provide us with more details.
- Once you are done with filling out the boxes with your info, you may proceed to submit your ticket.
- You will receive an email confirmation that your ticket has been received
- You can log on to the Dark and Light Support site, and view your ticket there and respond, or simply respond to us from your email.
- We try to assist each adventurer as soon as possible.
- If you haven't heard from us, it is likely due to a high volume of tickets. Just know we will read and respond to each email as soon as we can, and in the order it was received.
- If you get an automated message, please make sure to read it as it may answer your question.
- If it does not and you reply to the ticket, it will open the ticket and you'll be able to chat with a GM. (Please note that the GM just simply may not be able to assist you with with your request as it may not be something we assist adventurers with at the time)